Where can I get a map of my property?

Land Records and Mapping will print or email a copy of the map and/or tax card for a parcel located within Richmond County. 

The Land Records and Mapping Department is located at:

Richmond County Administration Building

Land Records and Mapping

1401 Fayetteville Road (Second Floor)

Rockingham, NC 28379



Show All Answers

1. Where do I report a street sign missing?
2. How do I obtain a physical address for a structure?
3. Where can I find the Phone Number of a County Department?
4. Where do I get a birth certificate, marriage license, death certificate or deed?
5. Where can I get a map of my property?
6. Who do I contact about any available jobs
7. What does the Cooperative Extension office do?