Calendar module icon

Calendar

View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.

Date:
October 20, 2018
Time:
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Address:
Richmond Community College Cole Auditorium
1042 W Hamlet Ave

Hamlet, NC 28345
Contact:
910-997-4491
Email:
Richmond County- Save the Date- Alzheimer Walk Flyer- 2018
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

1st Annual Alzheimer's Walk Fundraiser

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Richmond County Aging Services is proud to announce the 1st Annual Alzheimer's Walk Fundraiser!! The walk will be held on Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 10:00am-12:00pm at Cole Auditorium in Hamlet. Sponsored by: Cooley Veterinary Hospital, Bobby's Furniture, Inc., Superior Cranes, Inc., Richmond County Government and Dairy Queen Treats of Rockingham, Inc. 80% of the $5,000.00 goal will be used locally for Alzheimer's patients and caregivers, the remaining 20% will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association to help further research. For more information about this event, please contact Jacqueline Welch at 910-997-4491 or jacqueline.welch@richmondnc.com