Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 20, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Richmond County Aging Services is proud to announce the 1st Annual Alzheimer's Walk Fundraiser!! The walk will be held on Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 10:00am-12:00pm at Cole Auditorium in Hamlet.
Sponsored by: Cooley Veterinary Hospital, Bobby's Furniture, Inc., Superior Cranes, Inc., Richmond County Government and Dairy Queen Treats of Rockingham, Inc.
80% of the $5,000.00 goal will be used locally for Alzheimer's patients and caregivers, the remaining 20% will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association to help further research.
For more information about this event, please contact Jacqueline Welch at 910-997-4491 or firstname.lastname@example.org